Hi to anyone reading! It’s time for part 2 of the 5 day challenge! For day 2, I have to reveal 7 things that cross my mind a lot, so enjoy this list and picking my brains out! Not literally of course, I prefer my brains where they are. ;D
7 things that cross my mind a lot:
- How does a borderline sociopath’s mind work if he’s killing people but has a wife he loves and would not want to harm?
- On-a-whim food cravings which I never bother about. E.g ‘wow this cafe’s dish looks good, I’m gonna eat this soon’. In reality: Doesn’t bother and takes away $3.50 fishball mee pok ( a Chinese flat noodle dish with fishballs) after I have stayed in at home long enough.
- Differences between same sex attraction and opposite sex attraction.
- How I want to wake up to a gastronomically fulfilling breakfast in the morning. (I never bother with the food or waking up part.)
- Weaving intricate storylines for a story plot.
- My education next year. (Where will I end up studying, if I do will I have friends whom I can connect with, will there be dirty, immature classroom politics etc)
- How am I going to earn enough to support myself in the near future.
Signing off til the next post, have a good day or night wherever you are! TTYL.